Friday 23 August 2013

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Early Access is tomorrow!!!!

So, here I am at work, where I am supposed to be working, earning money and keeping the wheels of the world turning.
But I am not working, I am surfing all the websites in the world that has letters ARR in it. I am a websurfer junkie who is looking for that small fix that will keep me going until tomorrow morning.

What's special about tomorrow morning then?
Well, nothing more than... the game I waited impatiently to come out in the autumn of 2010 is actually finally coming out (again) and by what I have experienced in several Alpha and Beta sessions, I can say the game is pretty damn awesome.

So yes, this is why I can't work right now, I wonder if that would pass as valid reason for my boss?

I will write a proper review of the game sometime next week, once I have had a chance to play it more than few hours here and there. Also, I am in the middle of getting myself a new PC, so it will be interesting to see how the game is now on my average laptop compared to the beast that is coming home hopefully as soon as possible!!!

Thanks for reading and see you in couple of days, or better yet, see you tomorrow on Excalibur server in Final Fantasy XIV: ARR early access launch!!!

5 comments: